Gas Pool Heaters
- Tried-and-true for over 60 years
- Faster heating
- New energy-efficient brands reduce pollution and exhaust
Electrical Resistance Heaters
- Commonly used in smaller pools and hot tubs
- Convert electricity into heat
- Smaller than most, can fit into places with tight space restrictions
- Less energy efficient and not as fast as gas heaters
- Capture and transfer atmospheric heat
- Very energy-efficient
- Maintain consistent water pressure
- Some models can also cool your pool
Pool Heater Brands We Proudly Supply
The MasterTemp saves you both energy and money. Dependable and efficient, it includes smart features with Pentair automation compatibility. An energy-saving Smart Bypass Valve Kit also ensures your pool is ready whenever you are.
With models available for both natural gas and propane, the Jandy JXi is about as energy-efficient as a gas heater can get. Its Aqualink® compatibility also makes it the perfect complement to your home’s smart pool setup.
Rheem heat pump pool heaters are built to last. Compared to other heaters that use plastic housings, their noncorrosive cabinets and titanium heat exchangers are constructed for the harshest of elements. Enjoy energy savings and enjoyable swims for years to come.
Universal HC Series
Maximum performance, minimal footprint. Hayward’s Universal HC series is the industry’s smallest-footprint heater. Built specifically for equipment pads with Hayward connections, its duel-fuel capabilities allow you to switch between natural gas or propane.
Read More from Our Blog