Happy. Healthy. Good for you!
Looking for a reliable pool expert in the Dallas area who knows what they’re doing? That sounds like a job for the pros, not your next-door neighbor. Our certified pool technicians start every pool cleaning service visit with a 21-point inspection, and end each visit with a detailed service report, so you know the job was done right.
Our weekly pool cleaning service packages match every family’s budget and needs. Pick the one that’s right for you and yours, and we’ll do the rest. We’ll handle all your pool maintenance needs with professionalism, expedience, and respect. All you have to do is swim!
“The first call I made when I closed on my new house was to Poolman. I knew I could trust them to take this burden and stress off my plate.”
Residential Pool Service Packages
When it comes to pool care, leave it to the experts at Poolman to stay on top of proper pool maintenance and pool cleaning!
Weekly pool maintenance duties:
- Test and balance pool chemicals
- Empty all baskets
- Skim surface debris
- Clean perimeter tile
- Clean filters as needed
- Brush walls, floors, and trouble spots as needed
- Pool vacuum as needed
- Pump and primer inspection
- Plumbing inspection
Premium PLUS Package
- Everything in the Premium Service Package
- Salt Chlorine Generator*
- 10% OFF labor and 5% OFF parts
- Pay your bill online with access to our customer portal
A salt chlorine generator ensures you never have to worry about adding too much chlorine to your pool again. Why use a salt chlorine generator? Click here to learn more.
*Ask for details about the use of our Salt Chlorine Generator
It feels so good to be salty!
6 reasons why people love our Premium Plus Pool Plan + Salt Water Pool System
- Awesome discounts! Salt chlorine subscribers save with product and repair discounts.
- Silky smooth swimming. Salt chlorine is easier on your skin, eyes and hair.
- It smells better. Reduce chloramines that contribute to that gross “pool smell.”
- It’s more eco-friendly. More environmentally friendly than liquid chlorine.
- Consistent chlorination. No need to worry about having too much or too little chlorine in your pool.
- Less hassle. Though salt chlorine are not “maintenance-free” and water chemistry still needs to be checked, they offer more consistent chemistry balance between regular pool maintenance services.
Ready? Let’s Dive In!
We would love to help keep your pool sparkling fresh, clean, and safe. Use the form below to contact one of our local offices. We’ll reach out to you within the next one to two business days to help get you started with the southwest’s best pool maintenance!