With school out for the summer, kids will be looking for relief from the brutal heat. Swimming pools can be full of fun and enjoyment, but creating a safe environment should be a priority for every swimming pool owner.
For some great recommendations to consider when evaluating your pool’s safety, visit poolsafely.gov.
Are you and your family ready for a safe and enjoyable summer? Answer the following six questions to find out:
1. Is there a fence around the perimeter of your pool or spa?
2. Do you have self-closing and self-latching gates?
3. Are there door, gate or pool alarms in use?
4. Does your pool have anti-entrapment drain covers that are compliant with the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act?
5. Is someone in your family trained in CPR, first aid and emergency response?
6. Has everyone learned how to swim?
If you answered no to any of these questions, contact a Poolman professional today